This blog is itself a project based on hugo with some github actions to automate it.
In term of automation, I play with Github Actions
slugsome environment variables : Github Slug Action,
- to expose some git commit data : Git Commit Data Action,
- to add track capabilities between issues : Issues Tracker Action.
- hoff serve as an engine to run workflows composed of high order functions,
- You can manipulate some bytes with byteslice.
Because I love to play with
bash scripts, michel help to structure all yours scripts.
Try michel who serve as GitHub template.
- qanda : a Questions and Answers system based on PlantUML syntax,
- The usage guide of
wraasspeak for itself - https://wraas.github.io/usage-guide.
And all my current and past projects are available on https://github.com/rlespinasse.
You can also
sponsor meon GitHub if you want.